ONE Championship is coming off a successful fight card last week when Kompet Fairtex fought Kongchai Chanaidonmueang in the main event on Friday Fights 32. The MMA promotion is back with another banger of a fight card this week as well. ONE Championship Friday Fights 33 is set to take place on September 15, inside the Lumpinee Boxing Stadium.
In the main event, Yod-IQ PK Saenchai will fight Alexey Balyko. The bout will take place at a catchweight of 150 lbs. Yod-IQ has had two Muay Thai fights under the promotion. The 21-year-old defeated Samuel Bielen in his debut fight and he beat the Belgian fight via a second-round TKO. He then followed it up with another win against Mavlud Tupiev, which came via a unanimous decision.
View this post on Instagram
His opponent this Friday, Alexey Balyko, is coming off a loss against Dmitriy Kovtun in November 2022. Balyko is a talented Muay Thai fighter out of Russia. He holds a KO win against Arsalan Jamalpour in a fight that took place in April 2022, as per Tapology. After his last loss, he has had some time to recover and fans can expect him to give the hometown fighter a good fight.
ONE Championship Friday Fights 33: Full card
ONE Championship Friday Fights 33 will have 13 fights in total. And, in typical ONE Championship fashion, the card will feature a fusion of Muay Thai and MMA fights. Aside from the 11 Muay Thai bouts, the event will have two MMA bouts as well for the fight connoisseurs. Let’s take a look at the full card to give the fans an idea about what they can look forward to.
● Yod-IQ PK Saenchai vs Alexey Balyko (150lbs, Catchweight Muay Thai fight)
● Apiwat Sor Sommuk vs Watcharaphon Singha Mawynn (129lbs, Catchweight Muay Thai fight)
● Chalamkhao PK Saenchai vs Panthep VK Khaoyai (124lbs, Catchweight, Muay Thai fight)
● Sakolpat ChotBangsaen vs Tubtimthong Sor Jor Lekmuangnog (112lbs, Catchweight, Muay Thai fight)
● Palangboon Wor Santai vs Abdallah Ondash (126lbs, Catchweight, Muay Thai)
● Sing Sor Chokmeechai vs Win Sitjanim (127lbs, Catchweight, Muay Thai)
● Yodnumchai Fairtex vs Chalamkhao Jitmuangnog (116lbs, Catchweight, Muay Thai)
● Otop Or Kwanmuang vs Shingo Shibata (143lbs, Catchweight, Muay Thai)
● Yamin PK Saenchai vs Zhang Jinhu (Flyweight, Muay Thai)
● Teeyai PK Saenchai vs Ayad Albadr (Strawweight, Muay Thai)
● Junior Fairtex vs Zehra Dogan (Atomweight, Muay Thai)
● Ismail Khan vs Cho Joon Gun (Flyweight, MMA)
● Torepchi Dongak vs Rabindra Dhant (Flyweight, MMA)
ONE Championship Friday Fights 33: Watch time and streaming details
ONE Championship has a wide audience worldwide and fans all over the world are eagerly looking forward to the event this Friday. So the question is, where can the fans catch the event all over the world? Let’s find out.
USA: ONE Championship has developed quite a huge fan following in the United States of America. The American audiences can catch the fights live from 8:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time/ 5:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on ONE Championship’s official YouTube and Facebook pages.
View this post on Instagram
UK: Fans in the United Kingdom will be able to catch the fight in the afternoon at 1:30 pm British Standard Time. Similar to the US fans, UK fans will also be able to catch the fights live on the official YouTube channel of ONE Championship.
Thailand: As usual, fans in Thailand will have the privilege to attend the fights in person. That event takes place inside the Lumpinee Boxing Stadium. The tickets for the event range from $28-$84 and they are available on Thai Ticket Major. Fans, who want to catch the event from the comfort of their home, can watch the fights play out live on ONE’s official YouTube channel.