Bethesda Games Studios Starfield is an action role-playing game. The game was announced during the E3 presentation by Bethesda in 2018. The game was launched on September 6, 2023, and takes place in a space-themed setting. This is the first new intellectual property developed by Bethesda Game Studios in 25 years. The game is available on Windows, Xbox Series X/S, Steam, and Game Pass.
Featuring an open-world-themed setting, the game contains both fictional and non-fictional planetary systems within the Milky Way galaxy. The game has more than 1,000 planets where the player can land and an unspecified number of moons and space stations.
— Starfield (@StarfieldGame) September 6, 2023
The game has been received well by the gaming community. Initial numbers show that it has exceeded 1 million concurrent players across all platforms within the first two days of its launch.
List of unique weapons in Starfield
Unique Weapons comes with its own distinct looks, have powerful effects and are rare to find. They can be found only in specific locations or earned during mission throughout Starfield’s vast space. They are some of the best weapons found in the game. Starfield comes with ample unique weapons that can be earned by completing quests, visiting vendors, and exploring.
Below are the details about the unique weapons found in Starfield, along with their type and where can they be located in the game –
- Acid Rain- can be bought from Apex Electronics in The Well
- Avatar- can be bought from The Trader in New Game Plus
- Brawler’s Equinox- can be bought from Apex Electronics in The Well
- Despondent Assassin- Complete Davis Wilson’s Questline
- Eternity’s Gate- need to defeat The Emissary after siding with The Hunter in the Unearthed main quest
- Feather- can be bought from Crimson Fleet Vendors
- Fiscal Quarter- Complete All That Money Can Buy Main Quest
- Fury- can be bought from Crimson Fleet Vendors
- Gallow’s Reach- can be looted from Petrov’s Room
- Head Ranger- can be bought from Laredo Firearms in Akila City
- Hunterwulf- can be bought from Crimson Fleet Vendors
- Justifier- complete The Hammer Falls faction quest for the Freestar Rangers
- Marksman’s AA-99- can be bought from Centurian Arsenal in New Atlantis
- Mindtear- can be bought from Kore Kinetics in Neon City
- Novablast Disruptor- can be bought from Laredo Firearms in Akila City
- Peacekeeper- complete the Groundpounder side quest
- Pirate Legend- can be bought from Crimson Fleet Vendors
- Power Beat- can be bought from Crimson Fleet Vendors
- Reflection- can be bought from The Trader in New Game Plus
- Revenant- loot in the Eye of the Storm quest
- Speechless- can be bought from Best Defense in Polvo
- Tempest- defeat Delgado and loot His Body in the Eye of the Storm Faction Quest
- The Buzzcut- can be bought from Neon Tactical in Neon City
- The Last Breath- can be bought from The Trader in New Game Plus
- Unmitigated Violence- defeat The Hunter after siding with The Emissary in the Unearthed main quest
- Unrestrained Vengeance- received from The Hunter during the High Price to Pay main quest
- Vampire’s Gift- can be bought from Gualter During Hostile Intelligence
- Ambassador- received as a gift when you blackmail Ambassador Radcliff during the Friends Like These UC Vanguard quest
- Deadeye- received after you complete a Freestar Ranger mission during the Deputized quest and talk to Marshal Daniel Blake
- Keelhauler- received from Delgado during the Echoes of the Past Crimson Fleet quest
- Marathon- can be purchased from Clints Collectibles on the Gagarin planet in the Alpha Centauri system
- The Prime- can be purchased from Laredo Firearms in Akila City
- Radburn- from one of the containers where you find the Terrormorph during the Grunt Work UC Vanguard quest
- Short Circuit- can be purchased from the Best Defense shop next to the HopeTech building on the Palvo planet in the Valo system
- Sir Livingstone’s Pistol- given to the character by their parents if they choose the Kid Stuff trait when creating the character
- Solace- complete debt collection missions from GalBank in New Atlantis and finish the Due in Full mission.
- The Spacer- can be bought from the Arboron store in the Ryujin Industries building on Neon
- Street Sweeper- received by completing the Striker gang mission called the Showdown on Neon
- Trickshot- found in a Mech Husk during the UC Vanguard quest War Relics
- The Zapper- purchased from Rowland Arms in Akila City
- The Mutineer- can be looted from Vladimir’s Villa
- Boom Boom- can be purchased from Neon Tactical along the main strip in Neon
- Brute Force- reward for completing the Red Mile quest at the Red Mile
- Experiment A-7- received by persuading Ethan during the mission Etangled
- Jake’s Hangover Cure- can be stolen from behind Jake’s Bar in The Well in New Atlantis
- Rapidshot- can be purchased from UC Distribution in New Atlantis
- Syndicate Enforcer- can be stolen at Frankie’s Grab + Go in Neon or obtained legitimately through the Ryujin faction missions
- The Last Priest- awarded by the Hunter for completing the Infinity’s End mission activity.
Unique weapons are some of the best weapons you can find and they make the combat a bit easier with their various traits. Use this list to find your unique weapons.